Sign in to follow this  
JustBeingAnthony

Straight men who accept lesbians over gays?

This is something that bothers me a lot and I’m sure I’m not the only person that feels some type of way about this topic. But I don’t understand why straight men prefer to embrace or befriend lesbians over gays. 

Now don’t get me wrong! I love the fact that straight people can embrace anybody under the LGBTQA+ umbrella but I don’t understand the mindset of straight men only accepting lesbians more than they would us gays. 

I remember working at this one job and this one lesbian chick was mad popular. All the guys loved her and I loved how she was embraced by everybody. But I notice how a lot of them always would act a certain type of way towards me or a few other gays at the job. We damn sure didn't get the same kind of love. 

Do you guys think it’s a “she’s masculine” or “gays will try to come onto me” type of thing with some of these guys? It’s almost like she’s viewed as a bruh or she’s “easier” to deal with or talk to. 

I know a lot of people think lesbians and gays are far from the same so they view us differently when it comes to certain things. I just don’t understand the selective homophobia some of these men choose to display for gays and lesbians.

signaturegif1.gif.4123e698d590b4eb76e32b7bd0e5c759.gif
it’s a vibe it’s a mood 😛😜