Gay Men Of Color Club | Join Now!

Group Discussions, Blogs, Chat Rooms and More!

According To Anthony | Exclusive Articles

Exclusive Articles and more!

Gays Speaking Out | Open Discussions

Exclusive Group Dicussions!

One On One With Anthony | Interviews

One On One With Anthony Interviews
Sign in to follow this  
JustBeingAnthony

Dear Gays: Dating Transmen

4EF49D9E-8348-46D7-B903-8372694E8B8C.thumb.jpeg.c5b22550fea945f75e06dd7f01bdb9ba.jpeg

Tiq Milan is the first trans man of color I discovered and I was completely discombobulated because I couldn't believe that he was born as a female. He looked like an average man but just sexier than the average guy (LOL).

fdd4b5bd-f431-4cfd-aa09-4aadf9885c6f-436-00000025c452010a-1.gif

After I did my research I found other trans men in my honest opinion way more attractive than most guys and I was shooketh!

I am attracted to the male physique so anything that looks, moves or acts like a man will attract me.

As I started to find myself intrigued by trans men, I started to ask around if other gay men were attracted to them as well.

9fc24fc0-84b9-445d-9f18-56e8492c954d-436-00000025c4dc6f38-1.gif

7fb86cd5-e74b-4bda-839c-9ba5bc9cfaf1-436-00000025b4441f25.gif

I think trans men are amazing and their journey is often not highlighted enough. I feel like a lot of trans men are often slept on because of the whole "biologically female" thing gets in the way.

Once again, I don't focus on anything more than what I see and if I see a man, I'm attracted.

Now, this is when I speak on the trans women because I feel like when a straight man sees a trans woman he sees a woman. So if he's attracted to women he will initially be zoned in and focused on her.

The danger of that as we already know is the fact that her being trans defeats his fantasy. He feels some type of way and feels the need to lash out.

As a gay man when I see a man I'm either going to be attracted to that individual or not.

I always wanted to date a trans man and I've had a few potential opportunities. But to be honest, if I could find a trans man that's willing to start a family and give birth than I might settle down with him.

I'm open-minded and trans men are some of the coolest men around! They always show me, mad love, and I love calling them Papi and zaddy!

b53b1361-4d39-4f3c-8b5b-b6d71197ccc7-436-0000002503d62de0.jpg A beautiful trans man I found on Tumblr.[/caption]

If you noticed I posted a poll for you guys to vote if you would or wouldn't date a trans man.

Unfortunately, a lot of guys I've spoken with weren't open to the idea of dating trans men. The good part of that is the fact that it means more choices for me! 😛

Shout out to all the trans men out there doing their thing and being unapologetically themselves.

And for those of you who love trans men too, keep supporting these gents!

signaturegif1.gif.4123e698d590b4eb76e32b7bd0e5c759.gif
it’s a vibe it’s a mood 😛😜