Sign in to follow this  
JustBeingAnthony

TURNING TOPS OUT: HOW MANY OF YOU SUCCESSFULLY GOT THE BOOTY?

I think we all have this crazy weird but hot freaky obsession with turning tops out. I don’t know any versatile or even top guy that doesn’t have this urge. I mean we look at these men and some of these tops got phat assess. 

image.gif.f09d6bb909d993aae1d7baccfc197bf2.gif

Look on myvidster and you’ll see people wishing for their new favorite “only fans” adult entertainers to get dick in the booty. 

When we see these tops lose their V Card it’s almost like a badge of honor to watch a dominant or male in a specific role become submissive. 

image.gif.4c7cf32426736ac99edad93de5926009.gif

image.gif.453904217d45b3c2cd29a3ce67676718.gif

I can’t lie I find tops being penetrated as a turn on. For some men (I'm speaking about bottoms) they feel like it makes the top less masculine/desirable.

Tops getting turned out is still a plus for many of us. I’ve turned out 2 and shockingly it wasn’t as complicated as most tops make it. It’s obvious there are some tops who not with and never will embrace or tolerate being penetrated. 

If you deal with those type of tops then find you a top that’s open minded with tongue play and finger massages and break him in. 

image.gif.71de5c995a3c3a74164011d4513ca745.gif

signaturegif1.gif.4123e698d590b4eb76e32b7bd0e5c759.gif
it’s a vibe it’s a mood 😛😜